Important Facts To Know About Making A Delicious Banana Jam Cake
Cake and celebrations go hand in hand and without a cake cutting ceremony, any celebration is almost incomplete. A delicious cake made with proper love and care can fill anyone’s heart with joy. A handmade cake can be an exceptional gesture of expressing your love and affection towards the dear one in your life. Cakes have the universal charm. It’s time to know more about making a delicious cake at home.
Making cake is definitely a huge fun activity for a lot of people. All you need to have are proper patience and carefulness. Now this article tells you about making a super delicious banana jam cake that can make anyone feel spellbound with its amazing taste.
Always remember one thing that preparing the cake ingredients and equipments are very crucial things . Always use the good quality of ingredients and equipments as the end result highly depends on this factors. A cake made with high quality of materials and equipments always comes with a great taste. As a beginner one should start with the basic cake making tips but once he masters the basic knowledge, it’s time to start working with the own creation.
Now it’s time know about making a super delicious banana jam cake-
- 3 Bananas
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup of olive oil
- 1/4 cup of mixed fruit jam
- Brown sugar-1 cup
- 1 1/4 cup wheat flour
- Baking soda-1 tsp
- Vanilla essence -1 tsp
Now you should know about the making procedure of this cake-
- First, you need to mix flour and baking soda first and keep the mixture aside.
- Now, take a bowl and mix the brown sugar, olive oil and jam together and use a blender to make the mixing procedure really smooth and perfect. Add the mashed banana and keep whizzing the blender until the bananas are completely pureed.
- Add vanilla essence and eggs to the mixture and blend one more time for 3-4 seconds.
- Gradually mix the flour with the banana mix and keep mixing it till the batter is completely smooth.
- You need to grease the cake tin now and dust it with little flour and pour the mixture in the tin and start baking at 180 degree Celsius 25-30 minutes in the oven.
- Once the cake is done, take it out of the oven and let it cool properly. Once the cake is completely cool, add your favorite toppings on it and serve it nicely.
Unfortunately we live in world where time is the most vital issue. We can hardly manage time to do something of our own from this hectic life style. If you are really caught up with so many works and hardly have time to make something delicious for your beloved brother, you can simply go for Bakingo. The best part of using this online cake store is that it helps you to surprise your loved one with the midnight cake delivery service in Gurgaon and Delhi so that you can make your loved one’s heart filled with joy.