Online Grocery Store Concept: Pros and Cons
The concept of online shopping has revolutionized the way we used to shop earlier. Online shopping has been in trend for some years and looks like it will only see its growth. Online shopping had been new to India but has been very fast in its growth.
As the Indians are shifting offline to online at a drastic rate, e-commerce has seen its boom in India. People have started from buying books and electronics online and now they are shopping almost everything online. The latest trend is of buying groceries online. This concept has really been boon to many of us, but is it only boon? There are pros and cons of everything and so it applies to this case too. Online grocery shopping has its own pros and cons, lets discuss them one by one.
- The foremost positive thing about online grocery shopping is that you can always compare the prices and take the advantage of best deals.
- When shopping online you don’t have to worry about the time and don’t have to rush for home without complete shopping. You can shop according to your time convenience.
- You don’t have to carry those big and heavy packets. In fact, you will get a home delivery of your purchased goods while online shopping.
- Online grocery shopping is a very good option for those who have to travel a lot and don’t like going out for grocery shopping. It is the easiest option for them.
- You don’t have to roam in the whole to search for the items you want. Just directly type the name of the product you want and within a fraction of seconds the product will appear on your screen and you can buy them in seconds.
- You can use coupon codes and thus you can get good percentage of discounts while shopping online.
- You don’t have to get in long ques for billing.
- You can save your petrol as you don’t have to go anywhere by your vehicle.
- You don’t have to keep those paper receipts for exchange or return.
- There are many vegetables you might not find at those physical supermarkets but while shopping online if you don’t get it on one online store you can move to another in seconds and can purchase from there.
- You can add more products to your wish list and buy some days later whenever you need them and you don’t have to go anywhere for that.
- You can’t take the stuff I hand and check whether it is good or not.
- Sometimes due to some technical bug your grocery might not enter at your doorstep though you are expecting it.
- Plastic packets which these online stores are not at all good for health while you can take fabric or handmade bags if you are going to shop at physical store.
- There are some things which you might get at much cheaper rates if you are going to a local vegetable market.
- You take out time for some outside walk at least when you shop offline thus you feel socially good.
Thus after analyzing these advantages and disadvantages we can say that there are much more pros than cons of shopping groceries online. Askmebazaar is one of the best online portal where you can get the best offers of groceries. You can get the best grocery coupons from websites like Couponhaat.into shop at the best rates.