Every Skin specialist in Karachi is available in numerous hospitals, clinics such as Alkhaleej, Skin surgeon etc. Skin is an extremely sensitive part of our body which means that it needs extra care. With time our skin also starts to age, however this depends upon a number of factors such as lifestyle, diet, heredity and other personal habits. For example due to smoking skin gets dull and damages skin cells. However, it’s not just smoking but there are other reasons too that contribute to wrinkled and spotted skin. This includes sun exposure and pollution, loss of subcutaneous support this is the fatty tissue between your skin and muscle.
Changing Skin With Age:
- Skin becomes rougher.
- Skin develops lesions such as tumors.
- Skin become loose and slack. We see mostly aged people have hanging skins.
- It becomes more transparent.
- It also becomes more fragile because the flattening of area of the epidermis and dermis which is the layer of skin comes together.
- Skin becomes more easily bruised. This is due to thinner bloodvessel walls.
Skin Care Routine:
Flawless looking skin doesn’t come so easily a proper skin care routine has to be followed to have a younger looking clear skin. Here are some tips mentioned on how to take proper care of your skin.
- Use a toner: Toners are formulated with hydroxyl acid and Pro-vitamin B5 which help to sweep away the dull skin and protect it against all the moisture loss. Toners also help in closing the open pores of the skin, which reduces all chances of acne.
- Natural skin care products: There are some products which are full of chemicals and those chemicals help in getting a bright skin. Hence, it’s always recommended to get a natural skin care product with coco butter. This would make sure that no extra nutrients are missing from your skin and would also make your skin shine and give it a fresh look.
- Remove makeup: It’s never recommended to sleep with all the makeup on, as makeup has various chemicals in it and if they stay overnight can result in a lot of side effects. So you should always use a good makeup remover to take it all out before you go to bed.
Skin Care Treatments:
There are various skin care treatments that are being offered nowadays. All these treatments would help you to look younger and would give you an ageless skin.
- Face rejuvenation anti aging treatment that we are offering to our clients. This treatment is done to repair the damaged tissues in the body.
- Co2 laser resurfacing is being used for years now to treat different skin issues, such as wrinkles, scars, enlarged oil glands on the nose and many other conditions.
- High intensity focused ultra-sound, targets various depths of the body tissue for skin tightening, skin lifting and body contouring. All of it is extremely ordinary these days all models plus makeup artists go via such these treatments to look stunning.
Not just this but at Alkhaleej Clinics we are offering various skin care treatments with best dermatologists looking after your skin and recommending what’s the best for you.