Computers & Tech
Netgear Networking Devices: Shake Hands With Your Future
We shared some of our valuable views with you, just to take care of your assistance and make a successful Netgear WiFi Extender Setup. There are lots more possibilities that you fail in going the manual steps and ruin all the efforts that you gave to your Extender Setup in anger. What can be those possibilities? Have a look before and we suggest you not to repeat them in future.
- Maybe your devices are not up to date.
- Your extender is not in the range of the router. Both the devices are not connected to each other properly with an Ethernet cable.
- Extender is not receiving proper signals from main router.
- The LED lights status might be blinking, amber, red or just disabled.
- Extender is not detecting your network name. Maybe your WiFi is disabled. WiFi Extender Setup needs alternative attention to all these.
For your New Extender Setup/ Netgear Extender Setup, what can you do to get rid of such issues?
- Install firewall security. It works as a shield that protects your home and WiFi network.
- Avoid distance between router and extender during the process of configuration.
- If you are using Netgear Genie, go through mywifiext. Do not enter directly to the home page of Netgear Genie Setup. This app work as a guard to prevent intruders from entering your home network.
Need assistance with what to buy attractive and reasonable, let us guide you through some few appropriate models recently launched by Netgear.
- Low price AC750 (Ex3700) Netgear WiFi Range Extender:- The wireless technology designed only for you, fits into any wall socket gives you the speed of 750Mbps along with two external antennas for an extra smooth and secure WiFi coverage.
- Netgear AC1200 (Ex6200) WiFi Range Extender: – An introduction to the wireless technology that is both versatile and affordable and also suits your personality. It also gives you the high speed of 1200 Mbps that follow your every step without any fear of signal breakage.
- Netgear (Ex7300) the AC2200 X4 nighthawk WiFi Range Extender:- A smart buy with multiple inputs that allows you to access up to 3-4 devices at a time without buffering. Its extra smart features a reach the speed of 450 Mbps on 2.4GHz and most exciting part; it can exceed the speed more than 1,730 Mbps on 5GHz.
The above-given examples are just the beginning. Netgear has a lot more to offer you. For that we would suggest you, don’t go further until you have full support of your IT guy. He will guide you and select the best that suits your personality and fits in your budget.
If you are an existing customer of Netgear and want guidance regarding your Extender Setup, don’t look here and there, just stick with us and follow some below-given steps.
- Within the range of 10-15 feet, plug both of your devices (extender and the router) into a power outlet. On the other hand, with the help of an Ethernet cable, connect your modem with the router.
- Now, the main step here you might need another cable in order to connect your device (wired or wireless) with range extender.
- Once done with all open a web browser and go for Mywifiext.
- As soon as you logged in, fill the required default details and go to your wireless settings and select a network whose speed you want to extend.
Excited to know the difference between modem and the router? Let us brief you with the same
- Modems help you keep connected with your Internet all the time, whereas router makes a strong bounding between your devices and WiFi. Both of them has the different IP address and works for you in the best way they can.
- A router creates a safe and secure home network when connected with your modem, whereas modem connects the main source of your Internet.
- A router brings your smart devices come alive and active. On the other hand, modem can directly be connected with your wired device via an Ethernet cable and also through the main router.
- Routers build the private network for your home and offices and modem help the router in giving such feature because it is always connected to the main router.
- Both of them can’t work when disconnected with each other because routers are the backbone of WiFi and modems are the legs of Internet.
So, are you satisfied with our information? Does the above-shared view actually solve your problems? Did we help you installing and configuring your range extender with other devices? Do share your valuable feedback with us. You can also ask whatsoever question or query is in your mind and on the next minute, we will get back to you along with a solution.