5 Things to Know About Microcurrent Facials
If you have never had a microcurrent facial, now might be a time to consider it. Essentially a knife-free, chemical-free face lift, microcurrent facials speed up the body’s natural healing ability and reduce the effects of aging drastically. While the body naturally produces its own beneficial charge, sometimes unhealthy habits can inhibit it. By sending very low level electric currents through the face, a microcurrent facial wakes up the body’s natural system. This helps the body to reduce signs of aging by building new collagen and elastin.
Just as laser hair removal is preferred painless and noninvasive option compared to waxing, microcurrent facials are a similarly pleasant beautifying process. If you are considering a microcurrent facial or laser hair removal in Montreal, there are plenty of options for you.
5 things to know before you give Microcurrent Facials a Try:
- It’s gentle. While having an electric current sent through your face might sound horrifying. It is actually a very relaxing process. The current is very dull and hardly noticeable, it simply mimics your body’s own electrical charge.
- It’s simple. While most facials contain questionable chemicals, the electric charge of a microcurrent facial is essentially all natural. Instead of artificially inhibiting your skin, it serves the purpose of assisting your body to help itself.
- It’s affordable. Compared to costly Botox treatments or going under the knife, microcurrent facials can simply replace your monthly facials and have comparable results for a fraction of the price.
- You won’t regret it. Unlike Botox, skin peels, or traditional facelifts, microcurrent facials hold no risk of undesired after effects. Your face will remain unchanged, aside from that youthful glow you so greatly desired. The worst side effects, if you can call it that, are a slight, temporary metallic taste in the mouth.
- It’s never too early to start!
Microcurrent facials are great for men and women of all ages and skin types. If your skin is still youthful, it serves as a preventative measure. For older patients, it can revitalize your face, making you feel and look younger instantly.
Get a Microcurrent Facial Near You
If you are looking to try microcurrent facial or laser hair removal in Montreal, there are plenty of wonderful options at your disposal. Try it and get a revitalized, more youthful look today.
Tags: Laser hair removal montreal