Delhi is one place that encounters a great deal of warmth waves amid summer and the temperatures can go up to as much as 43⁰ C. The summers in Delhi are hot and damp and in this way individuals continue sitting tight for the showers of storm that help the temperature to plunge a tiny bit. If you are from Chennai and searching for great places to explore these monsoons then get tickets on one of the Chennai to Delhi flights to have an awesome time. Here are some of the best places to explore near Delhi in these monsoons.
- Munsiyari: The little town that is quite close to Delhi and is one of the most loved spots for the Delhites. The general population of all ages come here for touring, trekking and climbing. You Can trek in spots like Rambha, Nandakot and Shilpakot. When you see the clouds passing at such lower heights each moment turns into an extraordinary experience as it helps you de-stress from the considerable number of things and helps you loosen up.
- Nangal Wetlands: In case, that you adore birds observing then this spot is perfect for you. Nangal wetlands have been framed because of the development Bhakra Dam on Sutlej River. This spot is the most loved of people as well as the birds that that fly come in tremendous numbers from all around the world here. Upwards of 40,000 migratory birds have been found in this wetland that is encompassed by slopes to add to its magnificence. Monsoons are the most wonderful season to be here as at this time the lake is brimming with water and offers an astonishing sight.
- Fagu: This little town is only 22 km from Shimla yet is a pleasant spot. the most stunning thing about this spot is it being clad in mist amid the rainstorm and this gives it an exceptionally romantic feel. You can discover different organic product gardens here alongside the terraced fields that are the normal for a slope station. The tall Himalayan Cedar and Spruce add to the beauty of this spot. You can get to this spot just by street as the closest slender gage railroad station is Shimla.
- Jaisalmer: An expansive sandy desert becomes totally different during the storms as you can see little lakes and greenery tries to break tedium by showing up here and there. Incomprehensible zones that have only open spaces and castles, when washed in the showers of storm look amazingly wonderful. You could likewise get the opportunity to see the Great Indian Bustard on the off chance that you are sufficiently fortunate. This is a types of creature that is jeopardized and is impossible to miss to Rajasthan. Jaisalmer has a considerable measure to offer to each guest and is a must visit place for everybody.
- Phalodi: This little locale of Rajasthan can be known as the model of Rajasthan as you can arrive the salt lakes and also sand hills, all in the meantime. You could watch Kurja-the transitory winged creatures in extensive numbers here. Amid rainstorm the regions between salt lakes and the sand hills transform into green patches and that is the most wonderful thing to see.
- Almora: The lovely town of the exceptionally delightful Kumaon area has a ton to offer to its guests in the storm season. This hill station is known to transform into charmingly green in monsoon season and forms one of the most looked out getaways close Delhi. You can visit this spot not just for the perspective of the Himalayas or for the regular excellence additionally to visit the Binsar sanctuary and the renowned Shiva sanctuary situated in Almora. When it rains the splashed pines with a hazy setting make an exceptionally entrancing air here.
These amazing places look amazing during monsoons and you have to be there to believe the beauty that these places have to offer. Book your tickets on the Chennai to Delhi flights today to spend time with family or friends.