Do you know how many exercises you can do following dumbbells? Are you confused a bit? Here, we have an answer to this question. Actually, there are a plethora of exercises that you can do according to your choice. Other gym machines are designed in a way so you would go with a specific pattern of exercise. And result comes in the form of having a load on one particular muscle or muscle group.
But the best thing is that dumbbells-training does not confine you to a specific pattern of exercise or load of one particular muscle group. Saying would not wrong that dumbbells are considered as a great gym tool since you can use them to do a variety of exercises emphasizing on different muscles groups.
Focus On One Arm Or Leg –
This amazing gym-tool plays a major role to make you focus on one arm or leg at that moment. Whether it is one-arm overhead press or a spilled-leg goblet squat, these exercises are about emphasizing on one arm/leg. It means with the help of this tool you can create an overload in one limb at that particular time. Let’s check it out the best exercises that you should not miss if wish to have a great body.
Prominent Dumbbells Exercises –
- Chest presses on stability ball: This exercise is all about maintaining balance. Most Gym-Freakalways loves this to do.
- Russian twists: This is next on the list and quite helpful for the people who wish to work on their upper torso for sports like hockey, swimming, golf, baseball etc.
- Seated Shoulder Press – This another dumbbell based trainingis quite helpful for day-to-day functioning in order to extend your strength.
- Reverse Flies – This is one of the most loved exercises by the gym-freak because it works on your shoulder and upper back. According to experts, this exercise also helps in order toimprove the posture of the upper body.
- Front Raises – This exercise is quite beneficial to do in respect of upper body weight training.
- Upright rows – For shoulders and traps, this is the right dumbbells based exercise.
It does not matter what dumbbells based exercise you do since all kind of Dumbbell exercises is known for creating great inter-and-intramuscular coordination which leads towards incredible muscle activation.
- It seems essential to mention that Intermuscular coordination is all about developing the ability of a number of different muscles to perform together in order to produce as well as stabilize joint motion.
- If you love doing lighter dumbbell straining, it means you are improving coordination in respect of different body segments.
- On the other hand, saying yes to heavier dumbbells leads towards increasing the number of muscles fibers but within a particular muscle.
Saying would not wrong that this quite useful gym-tool called dumbbells can be used for full-body multiplanar movements to develop strength putting a load on a particular muscle group. So, what are you waiting for? Consult with your trainer to come up with a great decision that from where you should start.